PROFILE

yuklum :)

Hello! I am a year 2 life science major. I am always very cheerful but that is because I usually keep things to myself. I love to sing and have been singing in choir since secondary school. Currently, I am still singing in my JC alumni choir as well as 2 other external choirs. :)

LEAVE ME A TAG

EXITS

Alethea
Benjamin
Brad
Chun Siang
Danielle
Desmond
Gwen
Hannah
Jeremy
Jeremy Woodford
Joyce
Kheng Aik
Liang Fu
Susanto
Timothy
Vijani
Wei Chung
Yilei
Zhi Yi
Zong Neng

ARCHIVES;

August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Solution to conflict

Friday, September 5, 2008
10:00 PM

Thanks everyone for your comments!

This problem was actually a real argument but it has already been solved quite a while ago.

Both of us realized that we had different opinions and there is no point forcing each other to accept the other person’s point of view. We also apologized to each other for being too emotional. And we also think that having different point of views can instead help us get a more in depth view for all these issues. We were also glad that we were willing to talk about all these so that we will not have any misunderstandings in the future!

“Separate work from play”

I agree with that too. But, to both of us, our friendship and choir are interlinked. This is because we really love singing and this choir is made up of all our friends. However, I am sure that when a real problem arises, we will stand together and solve it together! :)